Hansford Sensors is a successful, steadily expanding and independent manufacturer of advanced industrial accelerometers. As an employer we offer an exciting, dynamic and stimulating environment in which to work, underpinned by a commitment to training, development and challenge for the right people.
If you’d like to join our team, then email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Sales Representative
League City, Texas
This Sales Representative is responsible for the promotion and sale of vibration monitoring sensors and instrumentation in the Gulf Coast region. This position will typically interface with Plant Reliability and Maintenance Engineers, as well as Instrument and Control Engineers, leveraging Hansford Sensors portfolio of products to drive vibration and condition monitoring sales in the industrial marketplace.
Candidate should have some previous technical sales or customer service experience, and knowledge of vibration monitoring or condition monitoring would be to their advantage. College degree preferred.
Local Candidates Only
- Prospecting and Appointment Setting
- Conduct Client needs assessment
- Perform product presentations/demonstrations
- Account Management
- Respond to RFP’s and generate Quotes
- Provide Customer Satisfaction
- Target minded people that are driven to succeed; thrive under pressure and enjoy setting and achieving goals
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of SALES experience
- Energetic and self-motivated individual
- High level of integrity and committed to serving clients
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong ability to listen
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and versatile
- Must have excellent relationship building skills
Hansford Sensors USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to apply, please email – email@example.com – with your CV and covering letter.